Location of Courtyard Bethlehem
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania Hotel on I – 78
Experience the beautiful Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania when you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem Lehigh Valley / I-78 hotel. Located in the heart of Lehigh Valley off I-78, our Bethlehem hotel offers convenient access to attractions, festivals, landmarks, and other points of interest that showcase the best of Lehigh Valley.
Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 hotel is located just five miles from Lehigh University and less than 10 miles from such attractions as the Crayola Factory, Stable Arena, Martin Guitar, and Musikfest. Also nearby are Dorney Park, Dutch Springs, and Christkindlmarkt Bethlehem / Christmas City. Exemplary Pennsylvania hospitals and medical centers near the hotel include St. Lukes, Easton Hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital, and Good Shepherd Rehabilitation.
Convenient I-78 Location.
Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem Lehigh Valley / I-78 hotel is conveniently located off the major I-78 thoroughfare that runs east/west through Pennsylvania. I-78 connects the Lehigh Valley towns of Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, continuing east to Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
Explore Lehigh Valley, PA.
Make Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem Lehigh Valley / I-78 hotel your base camp for exploring the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Whether you’re in town for the annual Musikfest celebration, self-guided tours of the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail or Covered Bridge Tour, a campus visit to Lehigh University, or a leisurely weekend stroll the quaint Main Street shopping districts of Lehigh Valley, you’ll find the best attractions and fun things to do within easy reach of Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 hotel.
Lehigh Valley Bethlehem Neighborhood Attractions
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem, http://www.pasands.com/ - 10 miles
- Amore Vineyards & Winery,www.amore-4u.com/wine.html – 10 miles
- Banana Factory, www.bananafactory.org - 9 miles
- Blue Mountain, www.skibluemt.com - 22 miles
- Camel Beach, www.camelbeach.com - 34 miles
- Canals, www.canals.org - 8 miles
- Cherry Valley Vineyardswww.cherryvalleyvineyards.com - 20 miles
- Christmas City,www.christmascity.org/ckm/2008.asp - 5 miles
- Clover Hill Winery www.cloverhillwinery.com - 27 miles
- Crayola Factory, www.crayola.com/Factory – 8 miles
- DaVinci Center www.davinci-center.org - 18 miles
- Dorney Park, www.dorneypark.com - 20 miles
- Dutch Springs, www.dutchsprings.com - 8 miles
- Franklin Hill Vineyards,http://franklinhillvineyards.com - 15 miles
- Lehigh Valley Zoo,www.lvzoo.org - 27 miles
- Martin Guitar, www.martinguitar.com - 9 miles
- Musikfest, www.musikfest.org - 5 miles
- Pocono Raceway, www.poconoraceway.com - 48 miles
- Stabler Arena, www.stablerarena.com - 9 miles
- State Theatre, www.statetheatre.org - 7 miles
- Zoellner Arts Center, www.zoellnerartscenter.org - 9 miles
Near Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 hotel
- St Luke’s Anderson Campus
- Bethlehem, PA
- Lehigh Valley
- I-78 Lehigh Valley
Airport & Transportation
- Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) – 13 miles
- Newark Liberty Airport (EWR) – 68 miles
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 77 miles
Driving Directions from Airports to Hotel.
Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem Lehigh Valley / I-78 is located at 2220 Emrick Blvd. in Bethlehem, PA.
From Lehigh Valley International Airport
- Turn right onto PA 987 S (Airport Rd.)
- Continue left onto US 22 E
- Exit right onto PA Rt. 33 S
- Exit right onto Freemansburg Ave.
- Turn right onto Emrick Blvd.
From Newark Liberty Airport
- From Newark Airport-I-78 W, Exit 71 (PA Rt. 33N)
- Turn left onto Freemansburg Ave.
- Turn right onto Emrick Blvd.
From Philadelphia International Airport
|1.||Depart on Local road(s) (North)||0.1 miles|
|2.||Turn RIGHT (East) onto Local road(s)||0.6 miles|
|3.||Bear LEFT (North) onto Local road(s)||0.3 miles|
|4.||Take Ramp (LEFT) onto I-95 [Delaware Expy]||5.7 miles|
|5.||Bridge work near Philadelphia (SB) (November 3, 2008 – March 30, 2010)||0.0 miles|
|6.||At exit 7, turn RIGHT onto Ramp||0.3 miles|
|7.||Take Ramp (LEFT) onto I-476 [Blue Route]||19.6 miles|
|8.||*Toll road* At exit 20, stay on I-476 [Blue Route] (North-East)||24.6 miles|
|9.||At exit 44, keep RIGHT onto Ramp [Quakertown Interchange]||0.2 miles|
|10.||Bear RIGHT (South-East) onto Ramp||0.2 miles|
|11.||Keep STRAIGHT to stay on Ramp||0.0 miles|
|12.||Turn LEFT (East) onto SR-663 [John Fries Hwy]||3.4 miles|
|13.||Turn LEFT (North) onto SR-309 [N West End Blvd]||8.8 miles|
|14.||Take Ramp (RIGHT) onto I-78||10.5 miles|
|15.||At exit 71, take Ramp (RIGHT) onto SR-33||1.6 miles|
|16.||Turn RIGHT onto Ramp||0.3 miles|
|17.||Keep LEFT to stay on Ramp||0.0 miles|
|18.||Turn LEFT (West) onto Freemansburg Ave||0.2 miles|
|19.||Keep RIGHT onto Local road(s)||0.1 miles|
|20.||Bear RIGHT (North) onto Emrick Blvd|